I often get asked several things about my home yoga practice —
- How big is your home yoga space?
- What else is in it?
- What is your personal practice like after teaching so many yoga classes each week?
I decided to let you behind the curtain and show you my entire space and share a personal practice with you. It did feel different to cue my personal practice since it is so different from the classes I lead. I hope you enjoy the access and see that there isn’t anything “special” about my space compared to yours. The mat is the most important part.
If you are struggling to feel comfortable practicing at home or to create a home yoga space, I understand. It was very difficult for me as well, which is why I wanted to share the steps I took to shift my mindset and overcome the most common obstacles:
* I don’t have the right kind of space
* My home practice just isn’t the same as in the studio
*My family, furry friends, and other responsibilities get in the way
* I am unmotivated at home
* I don’t have the right resources to use/follow
Join me for a FREE Masterclass to Create Your Home Yoga Space without the Stress. Workbook + Replay included! Click the image below to get started; don’t wait another day!